Saturday, December 1, 2007

Week 12 Results and Lessons Learned

Down 3.4 lbs (26.4 lbs total)

I got my 25lb reward last weigh-in and I am very happy. And, to make it even better, I only have .6 of a pound to go to hit my first weight loss goal of 27 lbs. And, to add the icing to this cake, I discovered, recorded in Dr. Oz's book, a waist measurement that I took on December 31st last year which I discovered, when I got out my tape measure and wrapped it around me, was 7.5 inches larger than my current waist!

I am learning more every week. I survived the weekend of buffet dinners at Ocean Point and Dunsmuir Lodge and got to eat my Christmas pudding and Mince tart without breaking the point bank. I am mentally prepared to not lose as much this week due to this heavy fork lifting so all is good. Christmas can be endured and the long climb into Spring will be made with a lighter step.

Las Vegas here we come!

No comments: