Thursday, November 22, 2007

Week 11 Results and Lessons Learned...

Down 1lb (23lbs total)

I am happy. This is the best 1lb loss ever. After last week's gain I immediately went out and jumped, not fell, off the wagon. Saturday night, at my book club, I had 3 or 4 delicious Bourbon Chocolate Martinis and proceeded to eat all of the groovy 60s retro food like pinwheel sandwiches, mini sausage rolls, yum yum pickles, and devilled eggs. Carnage. I then got up the next morning and started two days at Dunsmuir Lodge with its fabulous buffets - have you ever seen an entire cart full of tiny perfect deserts?

Thankfully sanity returned on Tuesday when I got back to work and my daily eating routine. Its boring, but it works; it's balanced and relatively healthy. I am learning to return to it after every leap and I congratulate myself for doing that and managing that 1lb loss.

No comments: