Saturday, April 11, 2009

Week 14

Down 3.6 (29.4 lbs total)

Went sailing past my 10% goal and immediately went out and celebrated at Bon Rouge with Champagne, French Bread & butter, Omelette and salad, and Creme Brulee - blowing my whole day's worth of points on Brunch!! Whoopee!!

The next goal is 40 lbs. This is a psychological goal as much as a diet goal because it is more than I have ever been able to lose before. I have successfully lost 33 lbs in the past; twice. But I'm quietly optimistic right now. Spring is here at last and the urge to walk, swim, and bike is starting. This is the time of year I usually join WW (or begin Atkins, South Beach, Jenny...) so I have a huge head start and I hope the momentum carries me over the coming hurdles.

I'm also shopping in my closet right now and enjoying the resurrection of previously loved clothes. This time I'm ditching the larger sizes as fast as I can - no more saving just in case (except for the pair of jeans for the 'before' photo - you know, where they drop the giant pair of pants to reveal the new body?)

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: