Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 15

Up .2 (29.2 lbs lost)

I was very sick all week. It began right after Easter dinner on Sunday and kept me horizontal on the couch all week. I had Laryngitis followed by a vicious head cold - I am still feeling the effects today. So, while I kept to my daily points and only used 13 of my weekly points (Easter dinner of course) I gained. Well, 1.6 ounces, lol.

It goes to show that even the usual amount of daily movement I get before any additional exercise is worth about two pounds a week to me. Because my week consisted of moving from the bed to the couch and back again punctuated with two trips up to the village for drugs and a doctor's appointment, I lost zilch!

However, the good news is that in WW world I achieved my 16 week clappy-hand charm and I received my 10% key ring. My next goal is exactly 10 pounds away and my reward will be to assemble a new bracelet made from yummy gemstone beads bought at Skanda. So far I have collected two chartreuse faceted Korean Jades, a deep blue-green turquoise, a matte round green agate, an aqua Peruvian opal, a deep teal Impression Jasper, and two vintage brass Tibetan beads (recovered from an old pair of my 80s earrings). Yum.

No comments: