Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week 30

Down 2.2 (46.6 lbs total)

We had a substitute leader and receptionist at WW this morning and it just wasn't the same. They did not jump up and down at my loss, they did not give me my 5 lb gold star, they sucked. I feel like the kid in class who gets the 'A' but the teacher doesn't acknowledge it. This just shows you how much the milestones and rewards matter on this journey. I was such a good girl all week, no extravagances, 25 weekly points left in the slush fund and lots of fluids. I deserved that gold star.

Anyway, enough pouting, I am 3 weeks and 4.4 lbs away from the goal set by this blog's current title - phase one is almost done. I have some necessary (and nice) new clothes: a beautiful new bra because the sisters are a little deflated, gorgeous black jeans, stunning grey linen pants that are long enough to require the wearing of the new black patent slingbacks, and a new crisp white shirt. Life is good.

No comments: