Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weeks 31 & 32

Week 32 down 3.4 (46.4 lbs total)

So a total of 3.2 ounces gained over two weeks. I am not going to hit the 51 lb. mark at this rate. I'm also obsessing about pizza so maybe there is a little self-sabotage going on as well. I ordered one in from Panago last night and they sent the wrong one - fortunately they brought a new one, unfortunately they did not take the wrong one away...

Week 31 up 3.6 (43 lbs total)

Too much reckless eating this week (and drinking, thanks girls) especially on the night before weigh-in. I foolishly went to an outdoor screening of Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D at Beacon Hill Park. It was a lot of fun, there was about 9 of us and we brought pate, cheese, bread, crostini, dips, fruit and of course (smuggled) Champagne. And, because it was my boss bringing the Champagne, it was Veuve Clicquot which tastes just as delicious out of plastic glasses in the dark as you could imagine.

No comments: