Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weeks 38 & 39

Week 39 Down 1.6 (49.6 lbs total)
Week 38 Up 4.6 (48 lbs total)

Well the 10 days of visiting friends, drinking wine and eating cheese caused a momentary U-turn in the plan for week 38. Starting last weekend I buckled down to tracking and sensible eating until last night. Some friends invited me to a game of Rummoli with drinks and appies. Why, oh why, are these things always on a Friday night? I took Guiltless Gourmet blue corn chips, salsa and a black bean dip that I made with herbs and lemon and 1 Tbsp of olive oil. I also took a bottle of Prosecco so I wouldn't drink the hard stuff. But, you know, everyone else brought the 7-layer dip, crab cakes, stuffed mushroom caps, ham and cream cheese rolls, chips and dip. And I ended up with the frozen daquiri mix as a slushy component of my Prosecco drink. So I was only down 1.6 this morning. I'll take it. This week I'll get back to where I was on week 37.

No comments: