Saturday, October 10, 2009

Week 40

Down 5.2 (54.8 lbs total)

I feel pretty damn good. My high-heel wearing limit has been upped to 6 hours of brunching and shopping and I didn't care when static cling made my semi-sheer, leopard print shirt stick to my body. I am also deeply in love with my new bras - black and mocha lace with amazing cleavage forming abilities. I want my top button to pop.

New worlds are beginning to emerge from the mist and they look feminine and sexy and strong and confident. When you are really heavy you have to deny those things in yourself because it is hard to find the clothes to express those sides of your personality - and heels hurt. Mind you, none of this denies the role that comfort plays in day-to-day life and my flats, well-worn jeans, and floppy sweaters will all still be there, they just won't be my only uniform.

The broadening of options is what is really wonderful.

No comments: