Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 47 & 48

Week 48 down 5.8 (57.8 lbs total)
Week 47 up 2 (52 lbs total)

What can I say? I only managed to lose weight this week because I hardly ate in between the Christmas pudding with brandy sauce last weekend (3 servings - I couldn't leave my friend's plates with pudding on them, the chef would have been insulted)and the pizza and wine at the local pizza-bordello. And last night's impromptu crib tournament at a former colleague's house involved tasting all of his many scotches while snacking on his wife's spelt and cane sugar cookies and pear mince tarts with spelt pastry. All fabulous by the way. I'm sure this isn't good for my body, especially given the amount of alcohol involved, but it is what it is. I am actually hoping that the next few weeks quieten down and that next weekend's indulgences in Vancouver will be the delicious end to the feasting. Bring on the New Year.

No comments: