Thursday, January 17, 2008

Week 19 Results and Lessons Learned...

Down 1.6 lbs (33.4 lbs total)

I am content with 1.6 lbs. The 4.2 of last week was a little over-exuberant, I want to lose the weight slowly so my skin shrinks! I do not want to be sitting in a Plastic Surgeon's chair a year from now wondering how I am going to pay to have the excess droopy bits chopped off. I mean I fantasize about the two piece bathing suit but deep-down I know that what's under the clothes is never again going to be a "pretty" sight - too many surgeries and not enough moisturizer. I really, really want my lovely legs back though so I'm going to work on those inner thigh wobblies.

A friend has promised to walk the Times Colonist 10K with me in April so I hope to be 14 weeks thinner by then, about 20 lbs if all goes well. Don't worry, you'll hear me going over the 50 lb mark.

Ciao.

No comments: