Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1

Down 4.8

This was the weigh-in at the end of week one. I feel happy with that loss though it's mostly water - but some of it is fat I'm sure. The rhythm is back, I'm eating the same breakfast and lunch every day at work followed by a varying dinner - mostly good salads with protein this week.

My breakfast is:

  1. soft poached egg

  2. 1/2 of a large piece of whole wheat toast, no butter

  3. dish of fresh fruit salad

My lunch is a Turkey & Havarti sandwich:
  1. 3 oz. deli turkey

  2. 1 deli slice of havarti

  3. lettuce & tomato

  4. 1 Tbsp. light Mayo

  5. 2 pcs. toasted multigrain, no butter


Dinners have been things like tuna and white beans in a lemon vinaigrette over crisp romaine lettuce; a big greek salad with a little feta; shredded chicken, apple, celery, and grapes tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette over romaine. All pretty yummy.

So, so far so good.

No comments: