Sunday, January 18, 2009

Week 2

Down .4 (5.2 total)

I tracked points and stayed within my daily allowance right up until Friday when circumstances intervened. I had a normal breakfast at work but lunch went out the window when a meeting ran over-time, the cafeteria was slammed and, after 25 minutes, I gave up on my order. Unfortunately I had another out of office meeting to run to so I thought I'd grab a quick lunch at the cafeteria at the client's office. Unfortunately they were almost out of food and the only semi-eatable thing were those little 1oz. packages of cheese. So I grabbed two of them, because at least they are protein, and went off to my next meeting which also ran overtime. So by the time I arrive home an hour later than normal I was tired, hungry, and craving carbs. I went to the local Pizza place, had a pepperoni pizza and a glass of red wine. Now, because the pizza is very thin crust and they put almost no cheese on these things, I ended the week with half of my discretionary points left. But the night before a weigh-in is not the time to be indulging in a salty, carb-y, wine-y dinner. This week I will have to be happy with the way my waistbands are feeling rather than with what the scales tell me. And remind myself that it is still 5 lbs. lost in two weeks.

Cheers!

No comments: