Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 3

Down 2.6 (7.8 lbs total)

I'm feeling pretty good about being on the plan. There were no food crises this week and I managed to vary the food enough so that I wasn't bored and craving flavour by the end of the week.

A friend is going to meetings with me this time and, though she only has about 20 pounds to lose, keeping her encouraged and attending is helping me a lot. I spent time preparing her for the fact that I would probably lose big numbers at the beginning as I had more to lose and more water weight to shed. Ha! She is down 8 lbs. at the end of week 3. At this rate she'll be gone from meetings in April!! Still, it proves the oft quoted truth that having a friend along for the ride is very helpful in keeping you motivated. It will be great seeing her achieve her goal weight and maintain it.

Ciao

No comments: