Saturday, January 31, 2009

Week 4

Down 2.6 (10.4 lbs total)

I successfully navigated a fabulous dinner out at Stage before taking in the Tom Stoppard play "The Real Thing" on Thursday.

I love Tom Stoppard and I wish they would put on every play, in fact I wish there was a Tom Stoppard festival somewhere. I mean why should Shakespeare get a festival and not Tom? I would like to ask the universe to arrange this please, somewhere nice, like SF or Portland. So I could take my summer vacay there.

Stage is a particularly good choice if you want to have really good food, a little wine, and a great atmosphere while not blowing the Points bank. My friend and I shared each of the courses so I got to indulge in some pâté and cornichon, some fresh cress and beet salad, a scrumptious tuna tartare, and some Lamb merguez sausages. And, because they serve wine in a 3 oz. tasting size, I got to have some nice French whites with my food. Bliss.

And I did some yoga and went for a few walks. All in all a good week.

No comments: