Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week 5

Down 1 (11.4 lbs. total)

This was a week that ended with too much food and some alcohol. I had the bottomless pit thing on Thursday with a headache and swollen ankles, PMS I'm guessing, and then on Friday I participated in a potluck lunch at work with some great fattening food and then went out for cocktails after work.

I'm pretty happy with a pound loss, my pant are feeling looser and my knees don't ache as much. However, I went clothes shopping today to try and find some yoga pants and a sports bra. 6 hours of shopping later I finally settled for something. The lack of comfortable clothing and bra options for plus-size women is shocking. Plus-size teenagers can apparently have all the crappy cheap clothing they want, but if you are a more mature woman who does not want to wear peter pan collars, 3/4 sleeves, and tops cropped at your belly button, you are SOL.

Off to yoga class tomorrow - wish me luck.

No comments: