Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 19

Up 1.8 (33.8 lbs total)

Ah hubris. I have spent the weekend eating. In a compulsory, manic way. Movie popcorn, twizzlers, chocolate bars, pizza, bread, butter, cheese, hot dogs. Nothing really enjoyable except the pizza - I still love pizza deeply. I have eaten my whole week's worth of slush points plus about 25 more and we aren't even through Monday yet.

I'm not really sure what was behind this: a long weekend with no groceries in the house; a visit from my ex (though he brought me shoes); a feeling of exhaustion in the face of the coming weeks' deadline driven work. Mostly feeling alone and tired I think; a bit of feeling sorry for myself.

Tomorrow I am back to work and routine. I have four days of healthy eating before weigh in so I'm hoping the damage isn't too bad - I'd like to stay this side of the 30lbs. lost mark.

No comments: