Saturday, September 5, 2009

Week 35

Down 4.6 (51.6 lbs total) Yay me!!!

OK, the gasp this week was mine. I asked the WW receptionist to double check because while I was strict with myself this week I still used some of my weekly slush fund points. However, due to losing my job from being laid off I did get more sleep and switched from my usual egg and toast for breakfast to high-fibre oatmeal with a banana - a move which certainly caused some house-cleaning if you catch my drift.

So, 9 days late but I actually hit my goal of 51 lbs, got my gold star and the copper 50lb washer for my key ring. My next goal is the 75 lb. celebration which should arrive around Christmas if I keep going at the same pace - though I expect that seasonal food and celebrations will slow it somewhat.

No comments: