Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 36

Up .8 (50.8 lbs total)

I had a great week in which I tracked everything and went into Friday dinner with 30 of my weekly points still outstanding. But my friend Cathie came into town and wanted to eat at Pagliacci's for old-times' sake. The bread basket at Pags is legendary and I confess I succumbed to the salty, olive-oil baked, focaccia goodness! I did however, have only a half-order of their most simple veggie topped pasta and a glass of white wine and I only used up 15 of the remaining weekly points. But I knew that the water retention was going to trip me up on my Saturday morning weigh-in. Voila!

I will have an early weigh-in this week as I will be going to the Thursday night meeting in advance of traveling to Vancouver for the weekend. I hope to eliminate the water and drop a pound by this weigh-in.

No comments: